[A/S] New(again) and another window question

Hi, my name is Craig.  I was on this list for awhile last year
collecting info, but the traler I was planning to buy got sold.  So I
dropped off the list.  I have found another trailer that has
re-kindled my interest.

It is a 1965 Ambassador 28'.  I am looking to purchase it with the
intent of rebuilding most of the interior.  Most of the things I see
in the pics I can handle, but I have a concern about the front
window.
It is missing.  Not just the glass, but the metal frame around the
glass as well.  Will this be too difficult to replace?  Or very
expensive?

If any of you know much about this model, I would appreciate your
thoughts.

Thanks

Craig