Re: [A/S] Reese Hitch

Hi Don,

I'm very new to RVing and the Hensley was recommended to me by RVers prior
to purchase of my first RV, a A/S 23 Safari.  A small trailer, and the Reese
hitch that came with it did all right after I  got the equalizer adjusted
about right.  The sway from trucks, etc. were only a little bit scary.  My
big worry is related to the wheel path of the trailer with respect to the
tow vehicle.  If I have some trouble with the trucks passing, what will
happen if the trailer wheel runs off the pavement?  Or an emergency lane
change, or a panic stop?

Fortunately, the Hensley people sent me a video that answered the off
pavement situation, emergency lane changes, and emergency stops.  I haven't
seen any comparable video with a Reese hitch, except word of mouth from
those fortunate enough to survive and the witnesses of the catastrophe.  I
bought the Hensley as I knew I should.  As a newbee to RVing, there are some
experiences I don't want.  I'll have enough to learn about towing.

I haven't installed the Hensley hitch yet as I have extensive restoration to
complete with my '69.  However, I have confidence that I made the right
choice and the money is well spent.

Order the video and make your choice!

                                                   Joy