[A/S] (unknown)

Hi everyone,
    What if any features can be used to date a rear-bath electra 500
when you forget to write down the numbers from the badge? Can such a
rig be adapted to a queen-bed setup without a huge effort and
compromise of space?  Current bed setup is midships single bunks
opposite each other, and I would guess a front couch that folds out-
not a option for my back.
     How much devaluation should be allowed for what looks like a
cosmetic but ugly vertical crease up front, 3 feet or so in length
(jack knife damage?).
     I would guess the rig to be early 70's because of the round
clock/thermometer set vertically in front, and the green/white
interior paneling, with white/gold marbleized countertops.
      Is it normal for the stainless stove top to rust, and is this a
sign of leaks.
     The skylights all seemed to have ice between the panes, but I
would be happy to repair, if possible, if it lowered my purchase
point.  Also a lot of the plastic seems cracked from age, is it all
replaceable?
Looking forward to someday joining your ranks,
PT