Re: [A/S] more on flooring...

Hi Ed,
Thanks for your post about flooring.  The brand is Armstrong Excelon
industrial VCT, and I used it throughout our townhouse.  The reason that
it is used in hospitals, stores, and schools is that it takes a beating
and lasts. Excelon is easy to keep clean. The people at the store where
you buy it will tell you that it needs to be waxed and buffed regularly,
but I have found that it looks just fine without.  I'm glad you
mentioned that you have successfully used it in an airstream.  Another
flooring to consider is Forbo.  It is the brand name for old fashioned
linoleum, which also has the color throughout the thickness and not just
printed on the top.  Very beautiful, durable, light weight, expensive,
but worth it. I will be using Forbo for our '67 Safari and for our new
3500 sq ft home we are building.  Jeff in Colorado