[A/S] Mexico travel

Hello Group;
 Is there anyone in this group that would like an
 adventure this coming March? The Mexican unit of WBCCI
 has invited us to their winter rally held March 23-29
 in Guadalajara, Mexico. I was there last year and can
 say that they put on an excellent rally. 6 nights full
 hookups, 4 day tours, 4 meals, Margarita party's and
 much more for $250 per rig, 2 people.

 I would like to get a group together, or join a group,
 to travel with
 into Mexico. I have been there so can show you the
 ropes, it's 3 short days to Guadalajara easy driving
 from McAllen Texas.
 This is a great way to see Mexico on a budget, no
 expensive caravan fees.
 This is a buddy rally so everyone is welcome, whether
 WBCCI member or not.
 Contact me at "shacksman@yahoo.com" for more
 information.

 Think about this chance;