[A/S] Re: water heater and cable

Bill, I would like to do the same thing, but I am having a little
problem envisioning what you describe here. In fact, it may be that I
just don't understand how to get into the spaces behind all the stuff
on the street side to run a wire. No doubt your floor plan is
different, but on my trailer from the shore power box up through the
floor goes into the storage under a bed then forward goes behind the
shower (water heater) then the bathroom cabinet (over the wheel well)
then the refrigerator compartment then the credenza for the TV. I
don't understand what 'the box that runs along the wall' is. Could
you clarify this for me?

Thanks,
John H.