[A/S] Water Heater and TV cable 90 Excella 29

Just came back from four days on the road Williamsburg for one night and
three nights on the outer banks at a nearly vacant Camp Hatteras. The hot
water heater worked fine on Friday night but after moving on to NC I had
problems.  The heater would ignite but within 5 to 7 minutes the red switch
light would come on.  The owner's manual talks about turning off the unit
for about 5 minutes and then starting over again.  Same result.  All of the
time the water heater was dripping.  Did not want to remove the outside
drain plug, looks like white plastic, as I did not want to go the way to
the trainman and be scalded to death by the steam.  I had the idea that
maybe switching water supplies would work but made no difference.  Ended up
using the club house shower.  Any suggestions.

As for the cable hook up, I think there may be a problem with the line
running from under the street side TV credenza to the rear cable outlet on
the curbside of the trailer.  A direct hook up between the TV and cable
supply box worked.  Would not work through the in house hook up.  Is the
cable wire a line that can be pulled for replacement.   I don't want to
take the trailer apart for a cable replacement.

	Any suggestions on either would be greatly appreciated.

Al Owens
WBCCI 5271