Re: [A/S] New Truck Opinions solicited

Hi Hunter,

Thank you for that bit of information.  It may matter if I bring a
grandchild and put them in a seat in the front of the cab.  So, that piece
of information is useful to me.

I had my cousin check on the web for Consumer Reports.  They recommend the
Chevy and the Ford.  They do not recommend the Dodge.  The shortcomings of
the Dodge seem to be noise, not reliable in relation to repairs, bad fuel
economy and getting in and out seems difficult.  Consumer Reports says that
the advantage of the Chevy, is that it has full time 4X4, standard anti-lock
brakes but the ride is stiff.  The Ford was the best until the Tundra came
out.  By the way, they only rated the 1/2 ton trucks.  I'm not sure if there
would be a difference had they compared 3/4 ton trucks.

Jerry