Re: [A/S] Southern itinerary

I just want to say that my favorite places to stay are Escapee Parks..... I
find them so welcoming, the people are all nice ...all adventurous.  The
newbies are anxious to learn and the long time fulltimers are happy to answer
any questions.

They have little get togethers every afternoon... people introduce themselves
and tell a little about themselves and their travels and plans.....

I loved staying in Livingston, their home park... and enjoy the one near me
in Knoxville at Raccoon Valley.  The only other one I've stayed at was Zolfo
Springs in Florida and it was lovely.

Lots of places are lovely, but Escapee members are really so friendly and
nice.....

Hunter