[A/S] Opinions solicited .. Airstream B-Van

Have discovered that Airstream owners are a
vert bright and close-knit group.  I have a
'93 Airstream190 BVan in what I think is
excellent condition.

I'm looking for opinions on what is its fair
value .. i.e what should I be asking for it?

Recent Pix attached (if list allows attachments).
  We bought the unit in '97
when it had 17,000 miles.  At the time it
had sideswiped an underpass side wall damaging
the right front fender and the fibreglass top
above it.  Windshield and upper front window
shattered in the process.  Nothing under the
hood or drive train bent-up in any way.

Bodywork and high quality repaint and striping
done to present appearance.

Unit tracks straight down the road (even
no hands) with no vibrations at any speed.

Now has 22,000 miles.  Has gotten 11-12 MPG
over the road.

Texas law required that the repaired vehicle
be inspected at a state facility which it has
an a new (blue) title issued.

It is a very nice unit.  Better, if it had
not been wrecked .. but becasue of that it
has a new high shiney finish and only 22,000
miles.   Power everything so anyone could
drive it .. even the seat power adjusts to
just right for anyone.

Built on a Ford E350 Body and chassis with
a 351 V8.  Onan generator, rooftop AC, etc.

Not wanting to deceive anyone about the fact
of the body damage (now repaired) but do
not want to shortchange the units virtues
either.

I live in Houston.

Also, what other media might I use to reach
Airstream buffs?  Is there an Airstream
Buy and Sell website?

Thanks for all help and opinions.

This is a nice unit waiting for a good