[A/S] Re: Courtesy Parking

Terry Tyler,
I enjoyed reading about your visit with Pearl Main.  But I could not see what
city in southern California that Pearl lives in!

Secondly, I see that you are owners of several airstreams.  I am not an owner
yet but have been on the list for several months just listening and learning.
 I am 3-4 years away from retirement but am doing my research now.

My wife Lois and I want to travel 3-4 months a year a visit the many national
parks and other interesting places around the US while maintaining our home
in Minnesota.  We have a friend who is selling his 31' 77 airstream which is
what caught my eye down by your signature.

Do you think a 31 footer is too big for our intended use?  Do you use your smaller
rigs for short trips because they are easier to tow or park?  Do you see any
advantages in your '77 airstream over the newer ones (widebody)?  I have not
decided yet whether to buy a used older airstream or one of the newer ones but
your opinion or that of others on this list would be valued.

Orin and Lois Score
Lake Elmo, MN