Re: [A/S] Dodge diesel with standard transmition.

-Where did you come up with the price for the transmition? Burns Dodge in Mc
Allen Texas charged me as follows.

R3006590  trans man 21002001 list $5070.00 unit price$4300.00
Core Return                                                         $400.00

Total bill parts lobour taxes $5150.41
I was told that I shhould never have taken it to that dealer that there are
better places to take it How in the hell was I to know I was 1334miles frome
home and had just had to pay $850.00 To get it towed about 80 miles out of
Mexico. I love these people who tell one after the fact what I should have
done. I just wanted to get home.
I just looked at my cash register bill and on the bottom it is marked
(praise Jesus! ) now I have a better understanding why I was overcharged if
in fact i was.
Jim Smith