[A/S] The Silver Bean

The other day as I was driving through Cortez Colorado I couldn't
help but notice a '69 Airstream that is doing duty as a drive through
espresso bar on the main drag near the west end of town. I stopped
and took a few pictures which I have posted in the files section. The
proprietor, Gail Schwartz, has two other Airstreams including a mid
60's Caravelle. She wanted info on the VAC, but she is completely
computer phobic. Can someone snail mail her some info at 410 W. Main,
Cortez, CO 81321?

John H.