Re: [A/S] 4 runner

I am amazed at the performance of the Toyota 4 runner that Robert describes!
I sometimes travel with a friend who has one and we pull a small tent camper
and it is slow uphill!  However, I did tow my 64 GT from NY to Co with a
small Toyota pickup and it did fine for its size, slow on Raton pass but OK
on the interstates.  It did get pushed around when big rigs passed though. My
next tow vehicle is going to be the Toyota Tundra as soon as I collect enough
change. I think that one will be good in all respects.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado