Re: [A/S] First and last caravan.

Wow Jim, reading your story makes me heartsick.  I'm glad you are home safe,
but can imagine how discouraging it all is.

Not to poke at any wounds, but I'm wondering if any of these kind of
expenses have been covered by insurance?  Didn't the caravan fee include
some kind of insurance for being non-refundable?

Hang in there with the trailer.  I would contact Dodge about the let-down
their product caused.

Just today I was reading the Vintage newsletter about the goal to travel the
Cape Town to Cairo route in 2009 for the 50th anniv of the original.  Your
experience makes such a thing seem tremendously daunting.

Jay L. Griffin               [a.k.a. Jrnymn "Journeyman"]
jrnymn@dave-world.net
http://homepage.dave-world.net/~jrnymn/jrnyindex.htm
http://homepage.davesworld.net/~jrnymn/jrnywebarchive.htm
  /          [ ]    )   Airstream Overlander '57 26'