Re: Front Jack was Re: [A/S] HELP

<< Dottie asked why I didn't use the drill this time.  (I usually use the
 battery drill to take the tension off the leveling bars).  It is a good
 thing she is my backup, I'd still be there LOOKING and seeing nothing.

Hahahahaha... I called Colin almost in tears once because I couldn't get the
freaking truck to pull away from the trailer.....  that was when I had the
small trailer and the suburban. He asked if I had let down the arm things.
Oops.

I went through so many of those little yellow plastic chocks..... I would buy
a bunch at a time. (c:  I now have big 18 wheeler chocks.

 <<One thing I have to do prior to next towing season....buy some backup
Hensley parts and tools. >>

In Santa Fe I set the black tool, that looks like a peace pipe, on my black
bumper.  When I went to hook up days later it was nowhere and I realized what
happened.

I got another one from Hensley and bught some white electricians tape and
wrapped it around the handle of the new tool.... like a barber pole.  Now I
can see it and remember to put it away before I drive off with it on the
bumper.

Hunter