Re: Front Jack was Re: [A/S] HELP

<<   Hmmm, put it on the to-fix list.  Last week as the weather
 turned colder, we did our winterizing...Open valves & drains...Go to jack
 and proceed to tip trailer up and down to help draining process.  BANG!
 Jack let go and tongue dropped to the ground (good news is, the weight was
 on the tongue) >>

I did that once.... I unhooked the Hensley... had an awful time driving away
from it, it kept following me... finally really goosed the Suburban.... the
trailer stayed, I pulled out and the whole hitch and tongue fell splat on the
ground....

Good lesson, now I always use the jack before I drive out of the hitch (c:

Hunter