[A/S] Propane regulators

Last year when we were down at Travellers Rest Airstream park, we
were having trouble with our regulator and asked the repair person
at the park if he had any replacements.

He told me that the location of the regulator close to the bottom
of the tanks, causes them to fail at a higher rate. I believe his
explanation was,at that low level the oils in the tanks get into
the mechanism and foul them up.

He installed a new regulator, extension tubing and new cables to
each tank, which set the regulator up close to the top of the tanks.

I believe the pressure is supposed to be set at 11.5.

Charles