Re: [A/S] Test Message

Mices are a problem.  You need to either completely close off all access....
using steel wool is recommended in every access hole... Or put down poison
inside.  The problem is if one dies inside the stench will be intolerable.

I pulled a drawer out under the bed to get some hot chocolate the other night
and my hot choclates were all chewed and mouse poop abounded. )c:  I have two
cats!!!  The mice are living under the bed where the cats can't get to them.
I think they may have boarded the trailer while it was in Lubbock and open.
I'm afraid they will chew the wires under there.

<sigh> I hate to poison them, 1. I think they're cute and 2. I don't want
them to sink up the place.  What to do.................

Hunter