RE: [A/S] Test Message

Do not even mention end of Summer.  I am trying to ignore it.  Normal folks
have post holiday depression, we all have post RV season depression {:)

All kidding aside, I just winterized (a very sad day).  Now my need for
input.

I am storing inside an RV storage building this winter (gotta protect the
newly applied clear coat).  Do any of you have any advice on this type of
storage?  Do I need to be concerned with pests?  If so, any specific advice?
I have never had any trouble with it outside (I suppose that has something
to do with the fact that it gets to be below zero here), but wondering if I
should be a little more concerned with it inside.  Not heated or anything
like that, it is just a nice pole building (not a true barn), gravel floors,
all boats and RV's.

Phil & Kathy Sinewe
Curtis, Marcus & Asher (the Lab)
25' Airstream #2681