[A/S] Re: Internet Satellite

When I had my Dish Network installed two months ago I had the dual
horn mounted at no extra charge.  Actually, it was all free as we are
c-band (the big dish) users, and they wish to convert us over.  The
only advantage that I see over the big dish is that I can take it with
me in our travels.  It is a more expensive programming service with a
lot more restrictions.  As a result, I still have programming on my
big dish.

They say that they too will have a two way service, and now I am ready
for it.  The idea is a great one as we use the internet a lot and
don't always have access to a land-line.  I will have to buy a modem
for it.

Coop