RE: [A/S] Internet Satellite

I have one of the DirecDuo dishes from DirecTV at home. I use it for
incoming internet as well as TV. They are announcing new software that is
supposed to allow two-way internet after the first of the year. There is no
indication of the cost when it goes to two-way, but it currently is $39 a
month for unlimited access. The dish, installed, was about $200. Where I
live we barely have telephones - and we'll never have a cable or DSL
alternative for the internet. I've been happy with the system and am curious
to see how it will work for two-way communication.

Happy Trails - Sherry
'63 Bambi, WBCCI 1104, VAC, WDCU