[A/S] FW: Taking offense :)

*grin* I take offense at EVERYTHING!  I HAVE to, since I'm subscribed to the
Airstream list, but have a 'lowly' Argosy!

I can't find the post - it was WAY old - but I remember reading somewhere
that if you post to a newsgroup (or email list) you can expect... (I wish I
could find the original post)

Half the list will disagree - and half of THEM will disagree vehemently.
Half the remainder will find fault with your grammar or spelling
Half of that remainder will find fault with your genetic background

and so on and so on :)

And mechanical ineptitude?  lololol.  I'm the world's champeen hacker.
"Hmmmm...I'm stuck on the road, just broke a connecting rod.  I can tell cuz
there's a hole in my engine block and I can see the broken rod.  I forgot to
bring my tools, but there IS a rock sitting right over there...how can I use
that rock to fix my rig and get home?"

I just relax and enjoy the ride.....