RE: [A/S] Equalizing Hitches

Sheesh - never heard of it.  Anybody got a description?

How's your Suburban?  I got my '90 3/4 ton used off the Internet with
something like 80,000 miles.  It had been owned by United Technologies
(according to the non-faded paint on the doors) and had had a hard worklife.
It's an injected 350 2WD and I like it a lot.  The used-car dealer (kind of
a brow-scruncher to me when I drove up for the first time - chainlink fence,
bob-wire, etc.) had replaced the interior.  It's blue vinyl, with nice
custom seats and console in front.  The vinyl works out well...I'm a
Scoutmaster and the interior is fairly indestructible, even when I take my
dogs swimming.

It tows my '20 well - I'm gonna be looking for a 26'-27' as soon as I sell
the Argosy.  If you've looked at the recent posts from me regarding the
equalizing hitch setup, you'll see I'm having my issues leveling the thing,
but towing it without the equalizer wasn't an issue except for the moonbound
headlights.

Good luck with it.

Heh - I bought the Suburban in the next state over (Rhode Island) and we
drove my Dad's towbar-equipped Saturn out there, hitched 'em up and drove
back...not even an issue.  *grin* I've turned it into a towmonster -
different hitches, wiring pigtails, etc...you want it moved?  I can move it
:)