RE: [A/S] Belly Pan!

I was conserned about the frame of my 1960 Overlander. The areas that could
be seen were in need of repairs (rust holes!). I was worried about the
condition of the frame where it could not be seen. Turns out that this was a
waste of time and effort and emotion. I opened the belly pan up and found
the frame in there to be in pristine shape! Paint and all!

Since your frame seems to be in better shape than mine, I would not bother.
You have enough other things to work on.

Scott Scheuermann
1960 Overlander