[A/S] ???

I sure would rather ask if I am going the right way than get down a dead end
road again and have to back out over a block......another  wild thing is to have
a voice come over the CB telling you that "Hey Airstream you were supposed to
take the last exit"   which happened last week on way to a rally so took the
next exit and found  a great teenager who gave me good info and got me bacck on
the right route.....he said that some  people are doing this to any RV coming
down  I 15 towards San diego.   Pearl