Re: [A/S] Re: [AS} dura torque

HEY!  John is not only right, but the comment by travelingbill is like, so
missing the point of this whole list, dudes.  We are all here because we
are inept at some things and incredibly ept at others - get it?  We
contribute when we are ept with our experience and wisdom, and we
contribute when we ask a question because of our ineptness by bringing out
the problems we encounter.  Sometimes we think we know more than we do,
but the sorting out process works fairly well here.  Some of us are more
socially inept than others, and are ruder than we realize - not a personal
attack, it is just AN observation.  (some of have a grammatical ept
problem, too).  In the interest of maintaining the general friendliness of
this list, we could consider that being mechanically challenged is as
changeable a condition as being manners challenged.  Nothing personal. Be
kind.
Tom Walden