Re: [A/S] hitches...FREAKED

THank you Sherry!  That was the best paragraph of the whole disscussion!
Especially the part about expecting other drivers to do the wrong thing and
being ready to react to that.  I have learned something about physics,
though, and what sway bars and load equalizers do, this is what a discussion
group is about and why I like it.  Sometimes the messages get beyond my
ability to comprehend, but I try to read them all and have learned so much on
this list, which makes me a safer driver, too.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado