Re: [A/S] Re: Equalizing Hitches (was: Dura-Torque)

Jim,
 This is a good point! The last time we were out, the front of the truck was
slightly 'uphill', and it got much worse when I started to pull forward. The
ground was soft and a bit slick, and the wheels spun as I pulled off the
grass and onto the roadway in the campground. Definitely a situation where I
should have left the spring bars off until getting onto the flat & level.

                                                             <<Jim>>