[A/S] More on towing

Thanks to all for the info and opinions on the rear axle change. I have
checked around and can get the job done for about 250.00. They are used
gears but then again so are the ones that are currently residing in my
truck, now being 7 years old and all. I do have a transmission cooler
installed and I never do tow in OD. Another question that comes up is that
since the tranny is electronicaly controlled there is no actual speedo gear.
The person who gave me the price never mentioned it hmm... Should I look
elsewhere? Changing the exhaust has entered my mind and may be worth
pursuing. Thanks again
Gary
WBCCI 9293