Re: [A/S] Beaver bed

<<  Maybe I shouldn't mention Beavers to people in log
 houses.  >

LOL

<<  The reason for the note though is to check out whether the Beaver truck
bed held up under your one year tour.  I am thinking of ordering one and am
looking for your evaluation.  Thanks in advance. >>

Actually, I broke it )c:  I think I may have had too much weight in it and
one of the wheels broke off so it's really hard to slide now.  I can do it,
but I have to pick it up and pull it.... I need to keep eating my Wheaties.
I could just have it soldered but there is so much stuff on the bed I am
waiting til I get the new house so I can empty the truck out in the garage.
Then I'll get it repaired.

I would get another one  knowing what I know about them, but I would get the
heavier duty one.

It really is an amazing invention..... for those of you who have no idea what
we are talking about it's a giant "drawer" in the bed of the truck that pulls
out and you can reach everything.  A must have if you have a cap over the
bed.

http://www.beaverbedsystems.com/beaver98/default.asp

Hunter