RE: [A/S] Re: [AS} dura torque

Maybe for purposes of clarification it would help to visualize the equalizer
bars going all the way back, and resting on, the axle...try it while staring
at the ceiling...I think this works :).  Where they're hooked right now (a
couple feet behind the ball).....sheesh - I'll stop right there.  I can
picture it, but can't explain it.  I guess what I'm saying is that the load
is increased on the trailer wheels (even when the bars are hitched to the
tongue), thereby relieving some of the load on the tow-vehicle's rear
wheels...what does that do to the hitch?  No idea..........but it makes the
back of the truck go up and the ride better ...and that makes me happy.