Re: [A/S] More on towing

Gerald,
 The THM 700R4 with electronic speedo has a gear-looking thing in place of
the conventional speedo gear. The pickup plugs in where the cable would go
with a conventional speedo. However, I don't know what you adjust for a
different axle ratio.

Adjusting those Dana/Spicer rear axles is a piece of cake if you have the
housing spreader. Fortunately, my neighbor has one that I can borrow if need
be. (I used it on my old Jeep when the spider gears shelled off some teeth)

                                                          <<Jim>>