RE: [A/S] First Big Trip

Andy,
Those slide in truck campers were most likely made by Avion. I have admired
them from afar for years.

About that window leak. I hope that you don't think that a window guard is
going to stop the leaking. To do that, check all the weatherstripping. I
found that I had a leak at the front window and it just turned out that the
weatherstripping had shrunk. Got some of the foam rubber self stick stuff to
fill in the gaps several years ago and still no leaks.

Scott Scheuermann
1960 Overlander