Re: [A/S] compressor FINAL !!

Thank you. Thank You. All that replied. I went to my local
rv dealer who sold me the wrong springs. When I returned
them with the springs I needed he said he wouldn't have
anything that heavy and suggested I try fleet Pride a
store I had not noticed before. I showed the parts man
my old bag and he spent an hour measuring and going back
and forth between his book and my spring and even called
Firestone for verification/clarification. An hour later
I walked out with 2 bags for 260 dollars. A savings of
$340. With another tip from a group member I bought a
Thomas 317 compressor which is also used on GMC Motorhomes.
I haven't been on road yet but all fit well and worked
in place. Again thanks. I am glad I found this list.
The challenge is just beginning.
bob