Re: [A/S] Re: [AS} dura torque

Chris. Many years ago I was the field rep for Caravanner Insurance, a part of
Airstream. I was their only rep and covered the entire USA. I handled most of
the major losses that happened, by quickly flying there. On of the saddest
files I had to handle was settling a total loss on a 17 foot Airstream. This
couple were towing the 17 footer, with no load equalizing hitch, just a ball,
and lost control of the unit on dry pavement. The  estate was very sad as
well, because both the man and his wife were killed. Fruit for thought, isn't
it???     Andy