Re: [A/S] Axle for Flying Cloud (brakes)

I just ordered "loaded" backing plates from local horse/utility trailer
dealer,less $ than napa and less than a/s dealer. I recall this was
discussed a couple of years ago on a/s lizt , Does it require some
machining of drum to fit later style backing plate.? I`ll find out soon ,
but if anyone knows for sure ,I`ll order new drums now, or search for nos
loaded plate and send these ones back. But if they do fit, I`ve saved lots
of loot.
Chris 67 caravel 64 overlander