[A/S] Speakers

Tuna:

	Don't know how I missed your post.  I receive the Digest edition and save
them.  I went back to 10/31 and sure enough there was your
note.  Thanks.  I had problems with the new speakers as the terminals were
apparently touching the aluminum wall of the trailer knocking them off.  I
taped all of the connections and got around that problem.  Now have excess
static or breakup particularly with bass and treble.. At this point I'm
going to call the guy who installed the radio and CD player because it is
beyond me.  I don't know if there is a short somewhere or not .  Thanks again.

			Al Owens

WBCCI 5271
90 Excella