[A/S] Thetford Blade Valve Replacement

Stan,
I spoke too soon.  I realized I could probably repair the old blade
valve with...you guessed it...JB Weld!  It is in great shape and
doesn't leak so I may use it again, just like you did.  However, I
still need to get a 22.5 degree bend with a 'Y' to get the drain out
where it needs to be in the back.  How did you handle that?  Or maybe
your tank doesn't have the angle at the drain like mine does.  Since
nothing much is open here today (Sunday) I guess I get to think about
it longer.
Thanks,
Joe