[A/S] RV links and Riv-nuts

George,

Glad you like that two-penny link.

For those of you who were wondering what a riv-nut was and
how to install one, here is a link that has a rudimentary
explanation.

The upper rivet holding my rock guard had come completely
out while I was towing. Just happened to notice it flapping
when looking in the mirror. Stopped and put in a bigger rivet
in the whole where the rivet was completely pulled out. I also
checked the other side upper rivet and it is also loose. Seems
like a design problem.

This occured in our 1995 25' excella. We travel about 6 months
a year. I am thinking about installing a riv-nut on these rock
guard holders. Does any one have an opinion on doing this?

Charles

http://www.cardinalcomponents.com/install.htm