[A/S] Re: Thetford Blade Valve Replacement

Stan,
Thanks for the reply and the offer.  However, I'm working on my 65
Overlander International out here in Arizona!
After I posted the question, I found a fitting that I can JB Weld onto
the tank and have all new fittings from tank out.  This may not be the
smartest fix, but it seems to be the only one available.  It's going
to be interesting to see where/how I have to mount the new blade
valve.  I would like to use your fix, but the bottom two screw holes
on the old valve were broken, so there is no putting the old valve
back on.
Seems like there is no getting away from JB Weld!  Actually, I'm
thinking about making a Bambi out of JB Weld and Duct Tape!
Thanks Stan!
Joe