Re: [A/S] Re: Leveling-onward to the truth

This site was intended to share through fellowship, thoughts, ideas, good/bad
experiences with equipment, tricks of the trade etc. Since this is a
democratic society, we do not always have to agree with one another. Usually
fact is fact, but sometimes things work better on paper, than in reality.
Airstream does not tell you any longer that your trailer can go anyplace your
tow vehicle can. Why, because they, many years ago, did that and someone with
more money than sense drove the tow vehicle under a bridge that had a six (6)
foot clearance, and cut the entire top off of the trailer. He then said,
"See, you lie". Being an expert in a given profession, an engineer, an
attorney, an accountant, simply means we are good at something, but certainly
not everything. Respect should be given to those that have knowledge and are
willing to share that with others for the mutual benefit of those interested
in the subject. Being critical and slamming of others, for the sake of "I am
smarter than you" or "I have a higher education than you", twisting something
someone has posted, becomes self serving and frankly has no useful purpose
other than to agitate
those that are normally "happy campers". If "experts" were always right,
especially when they delve into other subjects, we would have no need for
performance contracts or liability insurance policies. No manufacturer will
ever give you the cons of their products. That would certainly be self
defeating. Therefore, the age old experience factor with life and the things
we deal with, in it, become invaluable, but only when we willingly share that
with others for the betterment of all. Lets face it, some people still don't
understand addition or subtraction, nor do they want to. If they did, banks
would no longer need stamps that say "NSF". So lets strive to keep this site
informative and educational for all, as it was originally intended. If we
don't believe in something, thats our privilege, but to force ones opinion as
being gospel, on others, is wrong. An opinion is just that. If you disagree
with someones opinion, then go get a second or third one. But when one
becomes critical of others especially in demeaning or obnoxious ways, who
freely and willing give their time and experiences, to help others who share
similar likes, it not only becomes wrong, it also becomes very abrasive, and
counter productive. That is not the intent of this site !.   Lori