[A/S] Re: Leveling-onward to the truth

I'm not "giving up" I'm waiting for a response from Dometic. Their
lack of a response is beginning to lend credence to the "myth".
There seems to be a misconception here, I don't necessarily have any
confidence in Dometic to put all pertinent information in their
manual. The fact that it's not there drives me to find out if
this "permanently damage" statement is true or not and if so what
exactly are the limits (in an easily definable way) of safe operation.

Phil Piper