RE: [A/S] Re: Leveling-onward to the truth

I tend towards the empirical... The fridge (original sumthinorother on my
'72 Argosy) works well under average levelling conditions, but cools better
if it's exactly level.  This only becomes an issue if it's hot (90 degrees
or more) out.  I'm not a freak about levelling - the fridge is as installed
originally, and when I'm levelling, I use a torpedo level on the floor,
moving it to and fro merrily as I get it close enough to keep the wife from
complaining.  This is usually enough.