Re: [A/S] Future of the WBCCI

Scott,
 We joined the Toledo, OH chapter of the WBCCI last year and attended a
couple of rallies and dinners (during the off season). Although at 'only' 56
years old, we didn't meet the demographics of most of the Members, but we
couldn't have been made to feel more welcome. They are truly wonderful,
friendly, and accomodating. Like other younger Members, although we couldn't
go on the caravans, we could and did attend the rallies. They were close
enough to home that my wife could stay overnight and drive to work on
Friday. As you said, most of them are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, with
early arrival on Thursday. I'd pull the trailer to the rally site and get
set up, my wife would meet me there, and we were both able to enjoy the
activities and camaraderie in the evenings.

The biggest downside to trading the A/S for the Avion is losing the
qualification for WBCCI Membership. <<sniffle>>

<<Jim>>