Re: [A/S] Anyone else have a '59 Overlander?

Kevin,

We recently bought a 62 overlander - and are new to this too.  We were
looking for a small trailer of some sort, but couldn't pass up the $500
price tag and snapped it up.

I,m quite handy with  tools, etc. , and by necessity need to be as
economical as I can.  So far, I've replaced some sections of floor,  removed
the old suburban (furnace), cleaned and sealed the skin, and we,ve done some
general cleanup.  I'm aware of some of the pitfalls of improper use of
materials- i.e. - aluminum/steel in contact, etc., and would be happy to
share some of my methods with you.  Our water system, toilet, electrical,
and (original) fridge work fine, and we're using it off and on for Bluegrass
Festivals and family camping as we renovate.

Greg - 62 Overlander