[A/S] looking for a '49 Jeepster...

I don't know if it was someone on this list who mentioned the 'Jeepster' as
a tow-vehicle, but the idea really grabbed me. Some cursory surfing located
an e-group for '48-'50 Jeepsters, and i've posted there for leads on a '49,
preferably 're-powered' with a Dodge 318 V-8... found exactly that on their
classified page, but it had been sold, over a year ago...

Anyone out there have a line on '49 Jeepsters? Preferably western states
(I'm in Northern Nevada), but i realize that 'beggars can't be choosers'...
I just think this would be the perfect puller for my '49 Clipper...

Thanks, kids.

Tuna
wbcci #8862, VAC