RE: [A/S] black tank

Garnett,

Thanks for the info. When I had the toilet off this Spring I also had the
aluminum trim pieces off. I did not notice anything holding the platform in
place, but it seemed to be so firmly in place that I believed that something
had to be holding it in. Thanks for the info.

My vent, or whats left of it, is a garden hose snaked through the walls to
the vent stack! When the orig toilet was replaced they could not vent the
toilet, and would not drill into the tank to vent it. We had them try to
vent it through the gray water plumbing, and this did not work either. Two
years ago I removed the toilet and cut into the flange that holds the toilet
to the tank, just enough to allow the hose to vent it, covered it all with
silicone. It worked, but not real well, not large enough I think.

You mention removing the shower pan. Do you have a toilet in your shower?
(Mine are seperate)

I can see that I will not get this done before Harper's Ferry, so I'll wait
till I can look yours over. I also want to check out your gray tank plans!

Scott