RE: [A/S] black tank

Garnett,
Thanks for the reply. The original toilet died about 10 years ago and was
replaced by a local Airstream dealer. I just replaced the replacement toilet
this Spring. So I know how to R&R the toilet. My main consern is getting to
the tank without destroying the surrounding cabinetry, and do I tear apart
the platform to get to the tank, or do I drop the belly pan?

I think that while I am at it this is the time to add the gray water storage
that I have been putting off.

How did you solve the vent problem, or did you reuse the old toilet?

Scott