Re: [A/S] I'm BAAACK with a NewVintage Argosy

Glad to learn you found what you want.  I have a 30ft, '78  ARgosy with
the big windows front an back, so couple of thoughts.   First is that
when these corner windows get broken they cannot be replaced unless you
find something used.  I put rock guards on my front ones and am
serioulsly considering putting them on the rear also.  A member of our
unit had one of his broken three years ago and although they finally
found a replacement it cost him $700 just for the glass.  Another thing
you will note is you will have a pretty cold rear bedroom when
temperatures get down and a warm one when the sun hits them. We keep
insulated foil material in ours.  We are in the southwest so sun is the
bigger problem as it eats up curtains quite fast along with excess
trailer heat.  Good luck.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC